Starting your business?
You may be simply thinking about starting a new business in the coming weeks or months, or you may have already fully committed to the journey. Whatever stage you are at, you need to ensure that you have the right planning, strategies and systems in place to ensure you are on the right track from the onset.
Our professional advisers can help you with:
- Business structures
- Incorporation of the business
- Business growth and planning
- Financial management
- Marketing strategies
Through the Business Start Up Programme you can access:
- Bespoke, one-to-one support to start your business
- Access to specialist guidance, knowledge and expertise
- Accredited advisers who understand all forms of business and enterprise
- Assistance to access suitable forms of funding to support your ambitions
Depending upon your location, grant funding may be available so your business start-up support is free of charge.
Such support is dependent upon grant funding eligibility at the time of application.
“Being a new business, I wanted to ensure that I got everything right from the start. I signed up to One Economy’s Business Start-Up Programme, which gave me the confidence to know that I was compliant from the outset and could focus on delivering a high-quality service to my clients.”
Carl Grainger, Visual Therapies Ltd