Are you looking for help to start a business or considering self-employment? Expert business start-up advice and support is available to residents of the Liverpool City Region through Enterprise Hub.
Call 0843 886 0246 to discuss your needs with a Business Advisor.
About Enterprise Hub
Enterprise Hub is the enterprise gateway for business start-up support in Merseyside, offering expert advice and support to those who are thinking about starting a business, including help to:
- Understand the process of starting a business
- Research a business idea
- Build a comprehensive business plan
- Develop a marketing plan
- Create financial forecasts to understand the costs of running your business and potential income
- Identify sources of grants / finance to get started
Whether you are considering your self-employment options or have a clear business idea and are ready to receive guidance to start, get in touch with the Enterprise Hub team who can link you to local support to guide you through your journey.
Eligibility for business start-up support
You can access support to start your new business through Enterprise Hub if you are:
- A man or woman living in Knowsley, Sefton, Wirral, Liverpool, St Helens or Halton
- Currently unemployed, employed or economically inactive
- Looking to get support to start a business / go self-employed
- Not yet registered as a business or self-employed